<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Monday, December 25, 2017  



I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my friends, associates and business acquaintances a Very Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Wealthy New Years 2018!! Also I wish all safe travels during this holiday period. I will return to my regular Blogging schedule on January 2, 2018 and enjoy this holiday period. Of course I will be posting on my Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts!! Please visit my current Awareness Watch Newsletter V16N1 January 2018 on Open Educational Resources (OER) Sources 2018 by clicking here. Also my January 2018 Zillman Column is available titled Quality Information Determination 2018 - Resources and Tools by clicking here.

posted by Marcus Zillman | 4:21 AM
archives
subject tracers™