<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Tuesday, December 24, 2019  



I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my friends, associates and business acquaintances a Very Very Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy and Wealthy New Years 2020!! Also I wish all safe travels during this holiday period. I will return to my regular Blogging schedule on January 2, 2020 and enjoy this holiday period. Of course I will be posting on my Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts!! Please visit my current Awareness Watch Newsletter V17N12 December 2019 on ShoppingBots and Online Shopping 2020 by clicking here. Also my December 2019 Zillman Column is available titled 2020 Guide to Searching the Internet by clicking here.

posted by Marcus Zillman | 4:59 AM
archives
subject tracers™