<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Monday, November 04, 2002  

I was interviewed for 30 minutes on Sirius Satellite's Trucking Channel National Talk Show "The Morning Show" on Tuesday, November 5, 2002 at 9:00 CST by host Mark Willis. I discussed "How Bots and Intelligent Agents On the Internet Will Change Our Lives and will be using TrademarkBots(r) as a real world practical example. I also mentioned my latest (December 2002) column titled "Shopping Online with Bots and Brains" as an example of the many shoppingBots that can be used in the upcoming holidays. The other Internet resources that I mentioned are available here.

posted by Marcus Zillman | 3:18 PM
archives
subject tracers™