<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Wednesday, December 11, 2002  

I will be interviewed for 30 minutes on Billings, Montana KBUL's Morning Bulletin Show on Thursday, December 12, 2002 at 11:00am MST by host Tommy B. I will be discussing the many exciting facets of the Internet and how bots and intelligents agents will make our future truly exciting! The resources that I will continue to mention are available here. I will also be discussing the best ways to shop online for Christmas and will be using the many sites listed in my December 2002 column titled "Shopping Online Using Brains and Bots" and available by clicking here.

posted by Marcus Zillman | 6:27 PM
archives
subject tracers™