<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Thursday, March 06, 2003  

I have been asked by many folks after my radio and television show interviews as well as workshops and national keynote presentations to make available a complimentary sample chapter from one of my Professional Internet MiniGuides. I am making available a chapter titled "Current Awareness Sources" from one of my Professional Internet MiniGuides titled "Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations Resources 2002" and is available as a .pdf file by clicking here. Additional Professional Internet MiniGuides are available here. Enjoy!!

posted by Marcus Zillman | 6:14 PM
archives
subject tracers™