<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Monday, May 12, 2003  

I will be keynote speaking at the Sunset Rotary Club of Naples, Florida on Thursday May 15, 2003. The title of my presentation will be "The Latest happenings in Cyberspace" and I will be discussing the hot topics today on the Internet including Blogs, Instant Messaging, Bots and Intelligent Agents! Some of the various resources that I will mention are available by clicking here. Also my May 2003 column titled "Blogs, Blogs and More Blogs" is available from my InternetMiniGuides.com page by clicking here. A complete directory of news aggregators is available by clicking here. A complete listing of Internet distributed computing and matrix computing projects is available by clicking here View one of my archived thirty minute television shows by clicking here (Note: Requires RealPlayer).

posted by Marcus Zillman | 8:53 AM
archives
subject tracers™