<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Friday, May 23, 2003  

With the Memorial Day Holiday rapidly approaching I have activated my audio blog system so that I may update my blog from anywhere that I travel instantly using my cell phone! I will also be creating an audio blog each Monday morning on a new and exciting happenings on the Internet. It will be a two minute blast highlighting the latest greatest URLs and sites that will be relevant to many of you who read this blog! Our Top 50 bank reports covering their brand utilization on the Internet as discovered by our TrademarkBots® and will be available for purchase through Digital River from the home page of TrademarkBots® by clicking here.

posted by Marcus Zillman | 12:43 PM
archives
subject tracers™