<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Sunday, May 18, 2003  

I will be interviewed for 30 minutes on Southington, CT, WXCT Radio Talk Show "Best Morning Show in Hartford" on Tuesday, May 20, 2003 at 9:00am EDST by host Charlie Profit. I will be discussing "How Bots and Intelligent Agents Will Change Our Lives On the Internet" and will be using TrademarkBots® as a practical example of how bots are used in today's active business climate. Additional resources that I will be mentioning are available here. I will also be discussing the very latest happenings on the Internet including Blogs, News Aggregators and Distributing Computing. My latest column on Blogs is available in a .pdf format by clicking here. A complete directory of news aggregators is available by clicking here. A complete listing of Internet distributed computing and matrix computing projects is available by clicking here. My professional series Internet MiniGuides™ are available by clicking here. View one of my archived thirty minute television shows by clicking here (Note: Requires RealPlayer).

posted by Marcus Zillman | 9:00 AM
archives
subject tracers™