<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Saturday, June 14, 2003  

I have created a ten minute sample overview of one of my keynote presentations titiled Searching the Internet: Using Brains and Bots This overview may be heard by clicking on the below audblog posting or clicking on the Key Note Presentation Sample link under my links on the right side of this blog. I would be more than pleased to respond to your association, corporate group and private meeting request for a keynote presentation or custom learning experience for your key administrators and officers.You may contact me directly by clicking here.

Powered by audblogaudblog audio post

posted by Marcus Zillman | 9:33 AM
archives
subject tracers™