<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Saturday, July 05, 2003  

As I was finishing my updates for my latest e-document publication eCurrent Awareness Resources™ 2003 I received an email that alerted me to another excellent current awareness resource. This resource allows you to download a daily current awareness .pdf file that details the happening and current events/awareness activities from the National Infrastructure Protection Center. It is called the NIPC Daily Report and is available by clicking here. I will be including this in my latest e-Document publication as I consider it to be a very important current awareness resource!

posted by Marcus Zillman | 9:28 AM
archives
subject tracers™