<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Saturday, February 07, 2004  

Current Awareness Sources
http://www.CurrentAwareness.net/

I have just finished updating and revising my eCurrent Awareness Resources 2004 Report (37 page .pdf document) on the most competent and reliable sources on the Internet for staying up to date and current in your profession, special interest or business activities. I have been compiling sources on current awareness from the Internet since my gopher days when I created the LinkSeries Manuals for university reference libraries that had a full section of current awareness. Additional information and secure purchasing instructions are available from the above URL.

posted by Marcus Zillman | 9:17 AM
archives
subject tracers™