<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Tuesday, August 24, 2004  

Chatango
http://www.Chatango.com/

Chatango is a new way to make contact with people online. It's the first tool for real-time, private, disposable, one-to-one communication. It works just like one of those IM products, but doesn't require a download, and is accessible from any computer! You may chat with me by clicking on the icon on the right side of this page. If the icon is green I am online and available for chat. If the icon is reddish brown I am not available for chat but a good chance of being online doing research or writing white paapers or updating my Subject Tracer Information Blogs and checking my eMails!

posted by Marcus Zillman | 4:20 AM
archives
subject tracers™