<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Monday, August 02, 2004  

Lockergnome's Search Engineer Channel
http://channels.lockergnome.com/search/

It gives me great pleasure to be the editor of Lockergnome's Search Engineer Channel. This will be a daily update of six or more postings to maintain your current awareness in information retrieval, information extraction, bots, knowledge discovery and harvesting, data and Web mining, artificial intelligence, deep web research, semantic web research and general research and search sources on the Internet. I obtain this information from my bots, bookmarks, and listserv(r) subscriptions that I continually monitor and have monitored over many years. I also welcome all suggestions, sites, resources, and sources that you feel would be beneficial for this channel and my reviews. Feel free to e-mail these and any other suggestions or comments.

I will also keep you updated to my happenings and the creation of new Subject Tracer Information Blogs, online streaming tutorial videos, white papers, miniguides, and publications related to searching the Internet. Additional information about who I am, my publications, workshops, speaking events, and more is available by clicking here.

My first postings start today so please visit the above site and subscribe to the free daily email to receive the daily postings from yours truly the Lockergnome Search Engineer! Of course you may continue to visit my daily blog of latest resources as well!!

posted by Marcus Zillman | 4:22 AM
archives
subject tracers™