<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Sunday, June 12, 2005  



Online User Experience Study
http://www.online-publishers.org/?pg=press&dt=060105

The Online Publishers Association (OPA) today unveiled the results of its latest research project, the "Online User Experience Study." Conducted in partnership with the Media Management Center at Northwestern University, the study identified 22 experiences that describe and define of how people interact with and relate to digital media, and determined how each of those specific experiences impact site usage. The study revealed that the experience "Entertains and absorbs me" is the top driver of site usage. The top 12 experiences that drive site usage listed by ranking are as follows: 1) Entertains, absorbs me, 2) Looks out for people like me, 3) Regular part of my day, 4) My personal timeout, 5) A credible, safe place, 6) Connects me with others, 7) Touches me and expands my views, 8) Makes me smarter, 9) Trned on by ads, 10) Easy to use, 11) Helps and improves me, and 12) Worth saving and sharing.

posted by Marcus Zillman | 4:05 AM
archives
subject tracers™