<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Thursday, September 15, 2005  


Mini-Keynote Presentation DVD by Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A.

My latest keynote presentation Bots, Blogs and News Aggregators is now available as a Mini-Keynote Presentation DVD. If you would like to see and hear an overview of my latest presentation to evaluate for a future presentation to your group, association or corporate meeting; feel free to call 800-858-1462 and request the free 12 minute DVD by leaving your name, address, phone number and email address. This is also an experiment for me as I am doing this the "ole fashion" way and not using the Internet as my primary response vehicle.

Additional information on my speaking is available on the Internet at:

Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. - Internet Speaker
http://www.InternetSpeaker.net

posted by Marcus Zillman | 4:15 AM
archives
subject tracers™