<$BlogRSDUrl$> Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Marcus P. Zillman, M.S., A.M.H.A. Author/Speaker/Consultant
Internet Happenings, Events and Sources


Saturday, April 14, 2007  



Awareness Watch Weekly Talk Show
http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/AwarenessWatch

I have just started a weekly radio talk show titled Awareness Watch Weekly Talk Show. Each week I will be discussing the latest happenings and events on the Internet as well as highlighting one of my Subject Tracerâ„¢ Information Blogs. I will also be highlighting my monthly Awareness Watch Newsletter resources as well as my monthly Zillman Columns. You may call in to ask your questions and the number will be posted on my Saturday Blog. Each show will be thirty minutes and live weekly starting at 2pm EDST on Sunday and then archived for easy review and access. Tomorrow's call in number is: (718)508-9839. Listen, Call and Enjoy!!

posted by Marcus Zillman | 5:11 AM
archives
subject tracers™